Saturday, October 15, 2011

Old Sprice Sea Captain Commercial

I have been a big fan of the new old spice commercials, I think that they are witty, unique, and absolutly funny.  However the new Old Spice Sea Captain commercial is not one for me.  I think that it makes absolutly no sense, as the rest also are very far fetched, this one though makes me want to switch the channel, and I am and always have been a commercial lover - so long as  they can keep my attention. 
Check it out for yourself and let me know your thoughts on it, while your at it - check out all the commercials in the new Old Spice campaign, and see how this one feels as though they are running out of good ideas, and just running with anything.  Please pick up the slack guys!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSpice?v=gzowzUsq6iY&feature=pyv&ad=15140495254&kw=new%20old%20spice%20commercial%202011

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree Jaime it is getting to be a little to much, sometimes companies really need to know when to end a campaign before they start to turn off the consumer

    ReplyDelete