Thursday, October 20, 2011

Magical little things called Sync Ads

Of all my favorite types of Ads there are in this world - I am totally amazed with Sync Ads.  I just love the way you can have two different size ads on one page that totally interact together I think that this is genious!!  For those of you who are saying to yourself "what the heck is a Sync Ad?" let me fill you in!  There are so many different shapes and sizes you can use for your Sync Ad but it must consist of two....for example you can have a leader board and a skyscraper, a leader board and a big box, i think you catch my drift and if you find yourself once again wondering what I'm talking about - Google it!!
MediaMind.com is a great website to check out all sorts of different Ads once your on there click on Creative Zone and you can preview some of the top ads in the world.  One of the ads discussed in my class was this sync ad by Vimeo - I think that it is well done and the music in the ad is so catchy
http://www.mediamind.com/creative_zone/Vimto/index.html
Another example of a well done Sync Ad is:

http://origin.demo.eyeblaster.com/Ilan/kettel.html

I think you get my drift, but if not leave a comment and I will better explain it to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment